Tuesday, July 24, 2012

GOLDEN CURRY ROCKS: Golden Vegetable Curry

FEATURED ITEM:
GOLDEN CURRY



WHY STORE THIS ITEM:
  • For this product you just need to add water! Dinner doesn’t get any simpler.
  • The manufacturer says this item has a yearlong expiration date.
  • One box makes a ton of curry sauce, so you can divide the curry rocks in half or even fourths making this dinner super cheap.


DINNER RECIPE:
Golden Vegetable Curry


I love curry, in all varieties. My husband does not feel the same way. So, whenever he goes out of town on business, I make curry. This is my go to recipe because it is very easy to make, but still has restaurant quality flavor.

Makes: 4-6 Servings
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients:
½ box of Golden Curry
3 small potatoes
2 large carrots
½ onion
¼ green pepper
2 cups water
Cooked rice
Directions:
Peel and chop carrots and potatoes. Dice onion and green pepper. Put all the vegetables in a large pot and add the water. 
Bring water to a boil, then cover the pot and let simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the curry and stir until melted. Bring the water back to a boil. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring frequently so it doesn’t burn on the bottom.
Serve over cooked rice.
Tell us what you made!
Please leave a recipe of what you made with this week’s featured item in the comments field or email it to us.

1 comment:

  1. My husband makes killer curry with this! I'm sure I could too, but I have to leave one thing for him to make for me every once in a while ;)

    ReplyDelete