Monday, April 1, 2013

Homemade Item: FAJITA SEASONING



Don’t you love spicy fajitas? I’ve tried a few pre-packaged but they just weren’t up to par with what I look for in fajita flavor. So what did I do? I just made my own and I love it! I’m sure you will too.

 
This makes enough for two chicken breasts, but you could easily double, triple, or quadruple the recipe to store some for later.

In a large bowl mix together the following:

CHICKEN BOUILLON

CHILI POWDER

SALT

SUGAR

SMOKED PAPRIKA
 
ONION POWDER

GARLIC POWDER

BLACK PEPPER

CAYENNE PEPPER

CUMIN

Mix it all together and TADA, Home Made Fajita mix.


Fajita Seasoning Mix

Makes: ¼ cup of seasoning, enough for 2 chicken breasts

Ingredients:

2 teaspoons Chicken Bouillon
2 teaspoons Chili Powder
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Sugar
1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
½ teaspoon Onion Powder
½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
½ teaspoon Black Pepper
¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
¼ teaspoon Cumin

Directions:

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.

To make Chicken Fajitas, spread the mix over the chicken before cooking.











No comments:

Post a Comment